[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” border_style=”solid” flex_column_spacing=”0px” type=”flex”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”true” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=”” first=”true”][fusion_text]
This competition is now closed.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Furbo to offer one lucky winner a brand new Furbo dog camera which is worth £249. To find out more about the Furbo, visit their website.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning:
- Visit our facebook page and go to the pinned competition post. Simply like the post and comment with a festive photo of your dog
- You must be based in the UK and aged over 18 years old to participate
Eligible entries received before 31 December 2018 will be judged. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on the creativity of the photograph. Good luck!
1. The promoter is: LhasaLife Ltd (company no. 11250304) whose registered office is at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of LhasaLife Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Poppy the Lhasa Facebook page which is available at http://facebook.com/thelhasa
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31 December 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Submit an entry by posting a comment on the Facebook competition post with a festive themed photograph of your dog.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by LhasaLife.
11. LhasaLife is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1x Furbo dog camera
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. All eligible entries received before 31 December 2018 will be judged. A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on creativity. We reserve the right to change the winner selection method at our sole discretion.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. LhasaLife will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. LhasaLife’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry and they agree to have their delivery address passed on to Furbo (via their marketing agency Karkalis Communications) for the purposes of delivery of the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. LhasaLife Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. LhasaLife Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.